Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel pump?

Old 03-01-2010, 09:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel pump?

I'm wanting to order a fuel pump today. Going with a Wallbro. I see everybody uses a 255 lpm pump, but which model number. I'm looking at a 392 inline pump. Will this work or should I go with another. For a Stock 2005 5.3, with headers in 68 C20 pickup. Using Corvette fpr with a filter before pump also. Thanks.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh well, I ordered the Walbro 392, 255 lpm. It will probably be overkill for the 5.3 Stock. Looking for the part number for the flexible fuel line for a corvette with 2 quick connects like on Stu Cools studebaker intake. Anybody.? Stu there? Also, I'm looking at running this pump on the frame below the in cab tank in my 68 C20. I'm putting a cannister fuel filter before it with the Corvette FPR after. Anybody see any problems with running a filter before pump? Also running return line back to sender and into tank. Thanks.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:49 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 192 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by eagleuh1
Oh well, I ordered the Walbro 392, 255 lpm. It will probably be overkill for the 5.3 Stock. Looking for the part number for the flexible fuel line for a corvette with 2 quick connects like on Stu Cools studebaker intake. Anybody.? Stu there? Also, I'm looking at running this pump on the frame below the in cab tank in my 68 C20. I'm putting a cannister fuel filter before it with the Corvette FPR after. Anybody see any problems with running a filter before pump? Also running return line back to sender and into tank. Thanks.
That's exactly like I did my '72, I need to update my build thread.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fuel pump?