Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone looking to do a ls1swap in fox mustang??

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anyone looking to do a ls1swap in fox mustang??

It is not for sale..yet. My 88 mustang lx with an ls6 already installed and all the aje goodies to boot will be for sale soon. The car is almost done, just needed the fluids, driveshaft, and a few wires ran and a shift cable (harness is already done and in and fuel system has been finished) Car is painted dark shadow grey with candy apple rasberry cowl section of hood and real fire ghost flames in that section. Car sits on 18in chrome cobra r's! Car has never seen snow. Has the highly desired black interior. Car is mostley complete. Steering column done, the headers on intake has been painted body color. Looks like a factory install. Also has 4l60e with a tci 3500 stall. Engine was assembled with arp bolts and studs. I bought my first car back and have no more room. I have had no time to finish the car and will be paying someone else to very soon... That being said. If anyone is interested contact me and i will send you the details of the car (lots done to it!!!) No expense spared. Once finished i will be asking around 14k for the car. If someone wants it before i have it finished i would be willing to take quite a bit less.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by sleepy88; 07-11-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Staging Lane

t.t.t.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Staging Lane

t.t.t.

Quick Reply: anyone looking to do a ls1swap in fox mustang??