Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1964 Chevy Covette LS1/Turbo "PICS"

Old 10-11-2010, 12:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1964 Chevy Covette LS1/Turbo "PICS"

I had to show you guys on here my buddys '64 vette with a stock LS1 4l60e swap with a 70mm Precision Turbo, he did the whole turbo system himself from hot side to cold side with a front mount intercooler. He also just came back from to drag week that hot rod mag does or w.e. it is and best of all drove the car from Rhode Island to the event and to the tracks they were going to. Pics are from new england dragway his best et/mph was 10.4x at 134.x on bfg street tires i think there 7 inches wide lol. He drove up 2hrs to go to the track and he drove right into the staging lanes with no changes to tire pressure at all just a turn of the boost **** in the car, he goes from 4psi to about 9-10 psi max with some good fuel at the track and he uses his efi live tuning software. He also just finshed up the outside of the car by painting it with addition of adding the flared rear fenders for some 275 tires later on and chroming all the parts on the outside, hes only missing the rear bumpers as they are still getting worked on. Enjoy

didnt get a pic of the time slip ill soon
1/8.......108.x mph
1/4.......134.x mph
et.........10.4x

Old 10-11-2010, 01:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome. Shifter looks good in there

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1964 Chevy Covette LS1/Turbo "PICS"