Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

please help... ls1 fox-swap list in detail.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 09:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help... ls1 fox-swap list in detail.

hey everyone,
im new to the ls1 world due to wasting my time building ford engines haha so now im here. i have a 86 fox t-top that i need to get a ls1 into. honestly i dont know where to start. all i know is "more h.p for less money" so thats what i want to do. so please if anyone can help me out i would grealy appreciate it. thanks.....
Old 02-13-2011, 11:47 PM
Launching!

Honestly man a search will pull up tons of info. I just find it tough to offer up info to someone when their first post is like yours. Honestly you wont find a list in detail either. Theres so many parts big and small that go into any swap some stuff you have to figure out yourself.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ebk06
Honestly man a search will pull up tons of info. I just find it tough to offer up info to someone when their first post is like yours. Honestly you wont find a list in detail either. Theres so many parts big and small that go into any swap some stuff you have to figure out yourself.
Exactly, youll find my post from like two weeks ago on here with a lot of info, but I did a massive amount of research prior to posting.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:58 PM

ive done some reaserch and found out alot of info. thanks i found a guy on here thats from my area that did the swap and is willing to back me up.