Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: LS1'd MIATA

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 03:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB: LS1'd MIATA

I have a Friend wanting to buy a Miata (any year) that has already had this conversion done, be it LS1 or Greater. Just let me know what stage the Miata is in (complete would be best) with pics and price.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a miata that has gotten as far as the motor and trans being pulled! $500 takes it!
Old 02-16-2011, 11:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
I have a Friend wanting to buy a Miata (any year) that has already had this conversion done, be it LS1 or Greater. Just let me know what stage the Miata is in (complete would be best) with pics and price.
What kind of money does hea want to spend? If he's willing to pay for the best, I'd consider it.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Well send me some pics, he is not willing to tell me his amount he is willing to spend, but your rich might be his poor u'know? So shot me an idea of how much u would want.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:21 AM
TECH Junkie

To Da Top, LS1-450 he stated was out of his price range....So Still lookin
Old 02-17-2011, 11:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

To Da Top, LS1-450 he stated was out of his price range....So Still lookin
I'm actually relieved, 'cuz she's my baby & has over $55K in her. Am not sure exactly how much. Lost count a few years ago & modding never stops. That $500 roller listed above is a great start to a build. Good luck w/ the search.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:51 PM
TECH Junkie

I thought so too but he wants something near or done? I know he atleast wants a motor in it.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:32 PM
On The Tree

Eesh an already mostly swapped car can go for all sorts of money depending on what all has been done. If he has a price range to post people would be more willing to talk I'm sure.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:55 PM
On The Tree

I know of a professionally built one in San Antonio. Cadillac CTSV IRS rear end custom fabricated for the car. M6. LS1. Shorties w/ full exhaust. Tuned for daily driver operation. Everything else top notch. New paint & trim. Interior excellent. really a very nice first class car. Meticulous builder. PM his email and I'll forward or get him together with the owner. This is a car anyone would be proud to own, but very few could build to it's level. Expect to pay about $28K.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Well he hasnt let me know his price range, I think he is just putting feelers out unless he sees a price he cant pass up (which I have no idea what that is )
Old 02-21-2011, 05:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Dreaming!!

Sounds like he is dreaming and really hasnt a clue what it takes to properly build one, You have to be willing to state what is your price range, say if I am looking for a professional painter to come and paint my house and I post I want estimates for a professional to come and paint my house, but give no further details how many quotes do you think I will get? Exactly! You have never seen my house you dont know if it is a wooden house a stucco house or a brick house or the square footage or if it is 1,2,3 stories high? I was in sales and had a lot of people ask me I want to buy a Ford F150 how much do they cost? My answer $100.00 to about $60,000 what year? four door? extended cab? leather or cloth? standard or automatic? It is just too wide of a spectrum to give a decent offer without wasting everyones time. When a friend asks a friend to gather that info either he has too much money to be bothered to look for himself which in this case that doesnt sound like your friend, or as I stated doesnt have a clue what it takes to build one that is a nice runner. Sounds like he doesnt have the funds or knowledge but that he saw one at a car show or somewhere and wants one. Either way good luck and maybe he will get lucky!

Last edited by lizeec; 02-25-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1-450
I'm actually relieved, 'cuz she's my baby & has over $55K in her. Am not sure exactly how much. Lost count a few years ago & modding never stops. That $500 roller listed above is a great start to a build. Good luck w/ the search.
Do you have a build thread or anywhere I can see more on this car? I've got 2 Miatas and would love to see an LS version that has over $50k in it.

Quick Reply: WTB: LS1'd MIATA