Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1994 Camaro Fatory Wiring Harness > CS Vette

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1994 Camaro Fatory Wiring Harness > CS Vette

I'm down to removing the last few items in my engine bay to prep for paint followed by LS1/2/6/7 (frankenstein motor) swap. With that said, I have the factory wiring harness 99% removed. The only thing left is the black and grey connector that goes thru the firewall below and to the right of the brake booster. Can't seem to figure out how to disconnect it and I sure don't want to break it. Did a search and found nothing. Does it separate here or do I have more wire chasing to do??? Here's a couple pics:

Also, I would like to remove the heater core and the black plastic housing that goes around it to ease the paint process. I see how to remove the core itself (under the dash on passenger side) but the housing looks a little tricky. Anybody done it? I can post pics of that too if needed.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

Drop the hushpan under the column and unhook the remaining connectors. The grommet itself only plugs the hole, you dont unhook it there
Old 03-17-2011, 06:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well damn, that sucks. Guess I have a lot more work to do. Any idea about the black plastic housing that goes around the heater core?

Quick Reply: 1994 Camaro Fatory Wiring Harness > CS Vette