Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody know the galley plug part number--conflicting #s using google

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 07:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anybody know the galley plug part number--conflicting #s using google

I need to order a new galley (or gallery) plug and am having trouble as searches yield several part numbers. I want to make sure I get the right one. See the pics, but I modified the one to use for my oil preluber, and I need to get a new one to replace the modified one (now milled square to get a wrench on it), but I see different part numbers online using a search. And in the back you can see a great big one (water?) as well as another that appears about the same size. But w/different #s I wanted to be sure before I order online. If anyone knows for sure I'd appreciate it.
TIA
Attached Thumbnails Anybody know the galley plug part number--conflicting #s using google-dsc00183.jpg   Anybody know the galley plug part number--conflicting #s using google-dsc00184.jpg  
Old 04-24-2011, 08:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The kit from SDCP has all the plugs in plus the side bolts. SDLSPK is the part number. It is the finish kit for LS engines. http://sdparts.com/details/scoggin-d...-center/sdlspk
Old 04-24-2011, 08:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thx. But I just need the one plug ($5) and not the whole kit ($75). I just need to make sure I get the right $5 plug!
Old 05-21-2011, 03:14 AM
Teching In

There was an old one and a updated one, the only difference is they relocated the
o-ring on the updated plug. Thunder Racing sells them. They are also a sponsor. its listed as a oil galley plug under hardware and gaskets on their website.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Just go to a junk yard and yank one from a donor. The truck engines will have millions of them.

Quick Reply: Anybody know the galley plug part number--conflicting #s using google