Found out I had a bad slave cylinder for the clutch, so I had to buy a new one and rebleed it.
Bought from GM, didn't want to chance it with the Auto Parts stores stuff.
Local dealer that supplies Speed INC hooks it up.
Then I discovered that my engine and trans wouldn't mate......my clutch was slightly misaligned.
Good thing I took it apart too, my 4 year old shoved a 6 in long intake bolt in there somehow.
This was last weekend......all ready to go.
Engine and trans are now mated and in the car finally.
Just gotta get the degree finder from a store and measure my driveline angle and adjust.
The motor mounts took some time, but finally figured them out.
Used all stainless and superglued my nylon lock nuts to a washer to put it
in my ratcheting wrenches and get them on from inside the K-member.
Chevelle mounts with 1/4" aluminum spacers so I cleared the steering linkage.
I put the order on here that I installed each bolt. Pass side I made an access hole like this one too.
Engine is in the bay, straight, and perfectly balanced.
T-56 Tremec 6 speed is finally in it's place as well.
This part required the use of a 2x4 to lift the trans up and relocate the trans crossmember
backward about 6 inches or so. Had to disconnect the parking brake cable from the crossmember as well.
Now I just have to find the proper angle of the driveline and get a mount for it.
My core support, hinges, radiator cover all just got blasted and powdercoated semi-gloss black.
Radiator is here, and my LSX Harness rework is all done, so it's just a matter of time now.