Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang floor options...idea's?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 09:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Mustang floor options...idea's?

Fox body mustang, floor idea's...the car is pretty much going to be purpose minded,...already have the carpet out, planning on chassis mods shortly...already have carpet out,.. and it frankly just looks shitty at moment. Now, I know I haven't really cleaned anything, nothing is painted, just carpet removed, on a red car(floorboard)...and it just looks like crap.

original plan, remove carpet, install cage and chassis mods, paint everything black inside... rear seat plate....done..

Although.....for $99 bucks, carpet is an option.

Got pics? post em here.

THANKS

Jamie
Old 09-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Youre gonna want to reinforce the torque boxes while you have it apart cuz there are plates that sandwich the floor pan. Wild Rides Race Cars makes a good kit Other than that, I'm puttin carpet back in mine
Old 09-12-2011, 10:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sfen78
Youre gonna want to reinforce the torque boxes while you have it apart cuz there are plates that sandwich the floor pan. Wild Rides Race Cars makes a good kit Other than that, I'm puttin carpet back in mine

Thats for sure. Part of my chassis upgrades will without a doubt, be reinforcing the torque boxes. Thanks for the tip