Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truck accessories on 93 mustang.

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Truck accessories on 93 mustang.

Only accessories I need will be the alternator and water pump. Is their a bracket I can use for the alternator that mounts it low? Passenger side or driver side is fine. Also, Since I'm using the F-body raditator and truck water pump how hard will it be to find a upper hose for this? Want it to look as clean as possible.

I guess I could find camaro accessories but I already have the truck water pump and balancer and budget is getting tighter.

Thanks
Old 11-15-2013, 03:22 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want the alt mounted low I would just pony up a couple bucks and swap to f-body front acc. You can still use the truck alt though, you'll have to drill and tap one hole in the block for the alt bracket, just get one off any f-body. Also now you will be using an f-body water pump and for my setup with f-body rad and fans I was able to use the stock f-body upper and lower radiator hoses.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its not a LOW mount, but here is what I did for my 5.3 swap. It is an F-body alt cradle and a 3/4" bracket that I had lasercut locally. 2000 miles of driving and no issues. I have a spare bracket from the laser shop if you are interested. Just drop me a line.

Quick Reply: Truck accessories on 93 mustang.