Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

throttle body plugs

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default throttle body plugs

Okay guys got an issue here. Bought a engine that is DBW and didnt have a harness. Yard had a "2000 6.0l" harness that they included with pcm and everything for a really good deal. I was fine with this because I am swaping over to ls1 intake and cable throttle body.

Question is now though. Having the harness layed out and comparing the plugs on it to harness pictures on lt1swap, I cannot identify these plugs at the throttle body. The harness is supposedly a 2000, but it has a TAC module on it. But none of the plugs on the harness look to be for a throttle body! Ive identified every plug and none are for a DBW TB hook up.

Picture im cross reference the plugs:

And these are the three plugs near the throttle body on my harness. They are all rectangular shape, even though the one appears round in the pic.

Any help help is appreciated!
Old 03-14-2016, 09:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is is an old thread but im having a hard time figuring out what those three plugs are also. It looks like two of them go to the throttle body but i dont know where the 3rd plug goes. My harness looks to be a dbc setup. Any help would be great.

Quick Reply: throttle body plugs