Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

another LSX coupe project

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another LSX coupe project

im new to this forum always been a ford guy but ive been watching the LS stuff grow for awhile and i think its time to give one a shot... i havent made up my mind what im going to do as far as motor i no it will be a 6.0 i would like to build but having our 1st child 5 wks ago it may not be in the budget right now... i have a buddy that has a 6.0 that he said had a tap when pulled for $300 coils to oil pan... i wanted to get opinions on how a stock 6.0 with milled stock heads and a good cam would run, it will be carb'd and nitrous as well and i also havent decided glide or th350/400... i will be honest i dont no much about works good with the LS stuff so all advice would help me tremendously.. down the road it will have a built motor with the L92s... im going to do my best to have the car at 2600lbs also.. and also is there specific years of the 6.0 i would need.. like i said all info would be so appreciated... i have all rear suspension for the car , AJE K-memeber its just now in the early starting process but maybe by end of the yr it will be complete and is going to be painted satin black (not from a bomb can) with probably black draglites.. just picked up the 4in hardwood hood as well

the way it sits now