Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need LS1 wiring diagrams

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need LS1 wiring diagrams

Hey guys. I am wiring my 2000 LS1 into my 91 Camaro. I dont really want to have to buy a full Helm's manual when I just need all that they have on the wiring. I already have the Helms for my 91. I was wondering of any of you that have already done this may be able to get me copies of the LS1 wiring diagrams, ect that I need to get my car all wired up. I would pay you, I just dont want to pay 120 for the whole manual. I really appriciate it guys. Thanks.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:12 AM
Launching!

you can get the pcm pinouts out of the ls2.com website i think its in the general information thread....easy and free!!!! couple of hours and nothin shrink tube soldering gun and electrical tape cant take care off...unless you have kids running arround
Old 04-05-2004, 07:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Knyghtmare
Hey guys. I am wiring my 2000 LS1 into my 91 Camaro. I dont really want to have to buy a full Helm's manual when I just need all that they have on the wiring.
Wiring is about 90% of the manuals! Easily worth every penny. You can nickel and dime a little on this swap, but this is not the area. You could spend a lot more than $120 having someone do it for you.
Old 04-05-2004, 10:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Someone posted about some service their local library had, for not much $$ he was able to get printouts. Just did a quick search and found it:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...library+wiring

I snagged a used '01 Helms set on eBay, couldn't have done the swap otherwise. Knowing the PCM pinouts is worthless for me...that's not where I do my connecting. I'm reusing the stock harness, so I needed to know the pinouts of C100, C101, C105, C220, and C230. I also needed to know the pinout of the OBD-2 / ALDL connector. All right there in the Helms, probably in that library thing I mentioned also but I didn't know it existed a the time.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Email me and let me know what you are looking for.

Clint
LS1Cain@houston.rr.com

Quick Reply: Need LS1 wiring diagrams