TECH Senior Member

Received 583 Likes on 461 Posts

Nice looking nova !!!
Old 10-19-2014, 10:34 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimbo1367
Nice looking nova !!!
Thanks. It's not much to look at on the inside or paint wise yet. All in time. It does have a great solid body, minus the damage on the drivers fender.
Old 01-29-2015, 01:13 AM
9 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

I love this old car!!! I'm still tickled you left on the test drive broken hearted and came back and couldn't stop smiling! That alone makes the long days well worth it!
Old 01-29-2015, 04:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

How do the spintech's sound?

And how do you like the GTO seats? I've heard they sit a touch high. Pics of them in a 3rd gen can be found at scherp69's build thread, fyi. It's worth a read for sure.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LSxPwrDZ
I love this old car!!! I'm still tickled you left on the test drive broken hearted and came back and couldn't stop smiling! That alone makes the long days well worth it!
Haven't been here in a while. James, I still can't thank you enough for that day my friend. Your quote nailed it and I tell that to everyone that asks or looks at the car.

Originally Posted by hookemdevils22
How do the spintech's sound?

I like them. They have a different sound than the traditional flowmasters. I'm not sure if it's my setup or what, but they are a bit loud without tailpipes at this time. Everyone seems to like the sound that hears it.

And how do you like the GTO seats? I've heard they sit a touch high. Pics of them in a 3rd gen can be found at scherp69's build thread, fyi. It's worth a read for sure.
Love the seats so far. They are a tad bit tall, but not real bad to me. I may put a set of manual sliders on one when I get ready to put the carpet and interior in it.

SHORTUNING is my Tuner hands down!!!! Give James a call for your tuning needs. All around great guy. Thanks James

Quick Reply: 71 Nova LS2 F1A