Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another ls1 fox swap.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another ls1 fox swap.

Just picked up a 93 lx 4cyl auto. has 89k miles and all black interior. has some rust patches on the floor and its JUST starting on the shock towers but it can be saved. The best part is i got it for 400 bucks! My plan is to collect parts over winter then in spring start the build. Im a student so i dont have money shooting out of my ***. Im going this the cheapest way possible for now wich means doing an auto trans. But down the line want a t56. Gunna use stand alone harness mabye? Here are some pics!

Old 09-18-2012, 08:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you dont have money flying out of your magic *******?! well you should go ahead and stop your membership to this site! We dont allow your kind here!!!

JK

should be fun! What kind of power plant are you going with? honestly a 4.8 with a stock tranny shouldnt be too expensive..
Old 09-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z28hustle
you dont have money flying out of your magic *******?! well you should go ahead and stop your membership to this site! We dont allow your kind here!!!

JK

should be fun! What kind of power plant are you going with? honestly a 4.8 with a stock tranny shouldnt be too expensive..
i was thinking 5.7. Saw one on craigslist for 800 bucks and trannys are a dime a dozen.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:36 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this mike from dfwmustangs? if so, call me, i still need that filler neck and the straps and i can give you the low-down on all things lsx fox.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Sure looks like a solid car for $400!! Good luck on the project. What ever your budget is....multiply it by 2 as these things will nickel and dime you to death if you want to do it right! Spend money in the right places and save on the shiny fancy stuff lol
Old 09-19-2012, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dville_gt
this mike from dfwmustangs? if so, call me, i still need that filler neck and the straps and i can give you the low-down on all things lsx fox.
This is not
Old 09-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TopNotchLSX
Sure looks like a solid car for $400!! Good luck on the project. What ever your budget is....multiply it by 2 as these things will nickel and dime you to death if you want to do it right! Spend money in the right places and save on the shiny fancy stuff lol
Thanks! Yeah its obviously not perfect but i know my way around a fox pretty well. And i can sell the interior for double what i paid for the whole car. Im not into shiny, pretty parts anyway my motto is "Function over Form".

Quick Reply: Another ls1 fox swap.