Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fuel lines to truck rails

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fuel lines to truck rails

Did a search empty handed. Trying to find some info on how people have their fuel lines ran on fox swaps with the truck intake. I have a turbo setup so the least amount of fuel line I have running around the better. With the truck rails the inlet and return are on the drivers side. Right now all I have is the fox fuel lines. Going to go ahead and get it running til I can afford a full fuel system. Is there a way to swap the truck rails around and put the inlet on the pass side up front and then redo the crossover?
Old 01-05-2013, 02:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's what I did on my chevelle, rotated the rail 180, had to grind some of the plastic tabs on top of trk intake to get to fit..But the cover lid hides it...ran the two lines down to the stock lines on the pass side of frame...used SS braided lines...
Rick
Attached Thumbnails fuel lines to truck rails-71-engine-interior-pix-003-copy.jpg  
Old 01-05-2013, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep thats exactly what I did. Just cut some of the tabs and rebent the piping to line the crossover up. I love the color on the valve covers pipe and cover. Is that hydrographics?
Old 01-05-2013, 08:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yup, body color w/carbon fiber...
Old 01-05-2013, 08:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When I was using truck rails I too off the return line and mounted the regulator to the pressure line. Cut the shoulder out of a 5/16" bolt and put it in the return line port on the fuel rail. Worked awsome.
Attached Thumbnails fuel lines to truck rails-dscn1063.jpg   fuel lines to truck rails-dscn1079.jpg   fuel lines to truck rails-dscn1080.jpg  

Quick Reply: fuel lines to truck rails