Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

L92/T56 into 95 Camaro Z Pedal questions.

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 09:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default L92/T56 into 95 Camaro Z Pedal questions.

I'm in the process of swapping in an l92/t56 combo into my 95Z I've got the motor in, wired and almost finished up. I installed the master yesterday and I noticed that the Clutch pedal sits about an inch and a half farther down then the brake and gas pedal. What am I missing? I've read both sides that the LS1 will work with the LT1 pedals and the opposite that I need to switch the pedals. I do have the LS1 pedals as I had/have a full donor car. I'd rather not have to climb all around the interior of the car to switch them out if I don't have to though. Any idea's what is going on? I've been searching but I haven't been able to find a strong answer for either way.

Thanks! Once the car is completed I'll create my build thread.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

I have had both Pedals work...
Old 07-01-2013, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, that's what I've read man. I'm going to make my stock master an adjustable one and see if I can get it in the correct spot with that. The way it sits right now, I bet it barely engages the clutch far enough to get it into gear. And I didn't touch the clutch/trans/master since pulling it out of my donor car and I drove my donor car up and down the block before I pulled it all apart.

Oh, and for anyone that hates wiring (like my self) I recommend sending your harness to Merv! Plugged it in and the car fired up first try!

Quick Reply: L92/T56 into 95 Camaro Z Pedal questions.