Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

67 camaro a/c help

Old 08-21-2013, 04:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 67 camaro a/c help

has anyone put the a/c on when they done there swap i would really like to do so but cant seem to find all the parts can anyone tell me what all i will need the car was striped out so im starting over anyhow... i got the heater box for inside the car it was still under dash but everything under hood is gone thanks in advance for all the help. my doner car was a 01 z28 for the motor/ac items
Old 08-21-2013, 04:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 192 Likes on 139 Posts

If all the original stuff is gone, I would get a completely new aftermarket system like Vintage Air or something. Get the whole kit, compressor and all. It will cost a little more up front, but in the long run you'll be happier with it. Mixing parts from multiple cars generally yeilds less than satisfactory results unless you really know what you're doing .
Old 08-21-2013, 05:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like a good idea the way it sounds the rest of it has been a headace so if theres a easyier way im on board...lol
Old 08-21-2013, 06:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 167 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1nova71
If all the original stuff is gone, I would get a completely new aftermarket system like Vintage Air or something. Get the whole kit, compressor and all. It will cost a little more up front, but in the long run you'll be happier with it. Mixing parts from multiple cars generally yeilds less than satisfactory results unless you really know what you're doing .
What Eric said......x 1000

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 67 camaro a/c help