Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BP Automotive Holiday Giveaway!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 11:29 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default BP Automotive Holiday Giveaway!

This thread started off as the holiday sale thread and giveaway thread. I have cleaned up the sale stuff and updated the thread.

We have built the website up quite a bit, there are somethings that still do not have pictures, but they will soon enough! We have just been focusing on keeping the work moving out of the shop! If there is something you are wanting to purchase please use the website's contact us feature and let us know what it is and we will add it.

http://www.shop.bp-automotive.com/[/SIZE][/U][/B]

Dont forget that we support the LSX platform completely. This even includes the E40 LS2 system that so many companies will try and get you to move back to Drive by Cable or use the C5 setup. We have built several E40 harnesses, so that you can use your original factory equipment.

We do offer complete powertrain systems that include all the electronics to get your swap up and running. The pictures below are of a 08 L92 harness with a Holley High Ram Intake. The harness has all the electric fan wiring and relays and the A/C wiring for the fans/ECM along with the relay.

As you can see our harnesses also include an installed grommet, high quality Delphi Star Washer ring terminals, and in any place where anything may be hot is covered with 1200* fiberglass braid. Any place that may come into contact with a surface that may cause any abrasion is covered with loom or High Abrasion Tesa Tape.

We also include all of the factory CPA, TPA, and Conduit locks for all of the connectors, as you can see in the pictures below!

Now, for the surprise for those of you that read this far!

A contest for a $500 gift certificate! That's Right $500!!!!

The winner will be announced on New Years Day, and you can still enter up until the ball drops CST!

Just post in this thread the following-

If you are a previous customer who purchased a harness from us, put your review if our product in this thread! That Simple!

If you are a potential customer, look at the pictures below and simply review what you see, and what you like compared to other products you see!

We will then put all of the usernames into a pot and draw a name!!! The lucky winner will get a $500 gift certificate for any item we offer!

If you happen to purchase a product from us this weekend, and you win the contest we will credit you for the Gift Certificate if you so choose!

10 more will receive one of our new "EFI so easy even a Carb man can do it!" T-Shirts!

Standalone LS Swap Harnesses IN STOCK!
LSX, LTX Stand alone swap harnesses. S10 LSX conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses, 24x conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses. LT1 to LSX PLUG AND PLAY Harnesses.
sales@bp-automotive.com
www.bp-automotive.com
1-888-467-4491

Last edited by BP Automotive; 12-14-2014 at 09:48 AM.
Old 11-29-2014, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Harnesses look so nice! I just ordered mine 10 min Ago. Customer service was second to none aswell.
Old 11-29-2014, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts

Potential new customer first time ls swap. Nice clean labeled work.
Old 11-29-2014, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

i put a bp harness in my blazer when i was first finishing my swap and cant say enough great stuff about bill.

first off the harness was top notch quality and price. more important for me was the customer support. i bugged the crap out of him with questions due to me not really knowing what i was doing and he always answered when i called and bugged him

thanks again bill for putting out a great product
Old 11-30-2014, 12:37 AM
Teching In

These harnesses look top notch! I called Bill and asked several questions about my swap, he was very helpful. I have a 06 GTO LS2 going into a 67 Chevelle, and as Bill stated above, his competitors told me I would need to convert it to a drive by cable. That gets pretty expensive, and not the route I want to go. Bill can make it drive by wire, using everything I already have, and at a much better price. BP Auto is at the top of my list when it comes time to buy a harness!
Old 11-30-2014, 10:37 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just ordered a DIY Fuse box kit for my LQ4 T56 swap. Bill is a great guy, he answered several questions I had on the phone for me. I've seen a harness he done for a local guy and it looks great, very high quality.
Old 11-30-2014, 11:48 PM
Launching!

I have purchased 2 BP Automotive harnesses. Both are high quality and good attention t detail. I have used them in my 1962 Biscayne with a 2001 Corvette LS engine, and the other harness was used in my 1993 GMC Typhoon with a 2004 GTO engine and 4l80e transmission in it and it still is all wheel drive. Had a few questions about the install, when I called Bill if he didn't answer the phone he called back with in a hour.

The wolf wearing sheep's clothing
Old 12-01-2014, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts

I just ordered a harness for my 2000 Isuzu Hombre, thanks! Let me know when you pick my name for the gift card
Old 12-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Staging Lane

got my order in. always read good stuff about the harness.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Potential buyer, reasearching and saving up for a 24x conversion. Must say you do a good job (judging by pics), looks better than a new factory harness. You guys are also a hundo less than efi lives harness

Last edited by Dirty_Bird; 12-02-2014 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Because racecar
Old 12-02-2014, 03:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Why do you need to know if i have an electric water pump for the lt1 harness?
Old 12-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Staging Lane

I purchased a harness from Bill and didn't get it installed for almost a year and he answered all my questions and helped get it running as if I ordered it a week ago . Great service! Car is at the body shop waiting for paint. Thanks Bill
Mike
Old 12-05-2014, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts

When will the winner be announced?
Old 12-05-2014, 08:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by roadrunner69
I purchased a harness from Bill and didn't get it installed for almost a year and he answered all my questions and helped get it running as if I ordered it a week ago . Great service! Car is at the body shop waiting for paint. Thanks Bill
Mike
That makes 2 of us. Mine sat around for several months, called bill during the install and he walked me thru a couple of issues. Great product!
Old 12-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Teching In

I just received my harness from Bill just about a week ago and just finally opened it up . Have to say amazing job, looks better than it did when I sent it to him. Really great guy to talk to, answers all questions that I had and ones that I will asking soon . Will definitely pass the word around to my fellow car buddies. Can't go wrong with his work, attention to detail is top notch. Keep up the great work Bill and will be talking soon.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:26 AM
Teching In

Very nice. Will be ordering one as soon as I'm ready for it
Old 12-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Staging Lane

Very satisfied customer here! I have a ls1 in my lx mistang. Thanks to Bill
It's up and running. Called him a bunch of times and he walked me through
Some trouble shooting. You can't and wont go wrong with bpautomotive harness.
I'm already planning my next lsx swap!
Old 12-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I was very seriously considering reworking the factory harness on the LS1/4L60E that I got for my '32 Ford project until I read about and researched the BPA harness. These pics sealed the deal for me. I wouldn't waste my time reworking the factory harness now. The BPA harness is so neatly assembled, clearly labeled and provides everything necessary to be up and running in a fraction of the time needed to disassemble, remove unnecessary wires/terminals, reroute the harness and re-pin the connectors for a clean look. Since my factory harness is in great condition, I could probably sell it and recoup a few $$ for beer & pizza! This is definitely a hassle free way to go for me.
Attached Thumbnails BP Automotive Holiday Giveaway!-32-3-window-coupe-1-small-.jpg   BP Automotive Holiday Giveaway!-32-3-window-coupe-2-small-.jpg  
Old 12-10-2014, 04:12 PM
TECH Regular

im looking to buy a harness,,, sent you p/m thanks craig stevens
Old 12-11-2014, 08:40 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Winner will be announced at the turn of the year! I want to give everyone a chance to post up!

I will be updating the thread here soon, to clean up the title and the original post.

Also We will be doing another give away, amount is still TBD. But this will give everyone who posts up a second chance to win big!

Thanks everyone for your very kind words!!

Bill
BP Automotive
Owner and Harness Builder

Standalone LS Swap Harnesses IN STOCK!
LSX, LTX Stand alone swap harnesses. S10 LSX conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses, 24x conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses. LT1 to LSX PLUG AND PLAY Harnesses.
sales@bp-automotive.com
www.bp-automotive.com
1-888-467-4491

Quick Reply: BP Automotive Holiday Giveaway!