Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting a harness made, What connectors to choose?

Old 01-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting a harness made, What connectors to choose?

I'm getting a chase bays harness made for an LS engine. It's going in a miata.

So far all I've got is an L33, so that leaves me with lots of choices for connectors. I'm looking for advice on what connectors I should pick that will be beneficial. IE- Truck MAF connector over camaro for X reason. Also, parts availability is a concern too.
So seeing what they have available what would you suggest I choose for 02, Maf, MAP, Injector, Coils (their harness replaces the coil subharness)

The only things I know so far are
ALT- Type 1
KNOCK- Type 1
CAM- Rear of engine (Gen III LS)

I can provide anymore information if needed. Any and All help is appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by speedtigger; 01-11-2015 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Non-Sponsor Link Removed
Old 01-10-2015, 08:24 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is a link to our component ID page. It will help you decipher what you have/need. The page covers both gen III and gen IV so just checkout your generation.

http://www.bp-automotive.com/Compone...ification.html

Now as far as a harness goes, check out this page. We built this page so enthusiasts like yourself no longer get stuck with low quality harnesses. (Not pointing any certain company out.) But the page will help you ask the right questions when inquiring about a harness, you might be surprised at what you are told when you ask questions about color coding and the tooling used to assemble the harness.

http://www.bp-automotive.com/Commitm...xcellence.html

Bill

Standalone LS Swap Harnesses IN STOCK!
LSX, LTX Stand alone swap harnesses. S10 LSX conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses, 24x conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses. LT1 to LSX PLUG AND PLAY Harnesses.
sales@bp-automotive.com
www.bp-automotive.com
1-888-467-4491
Old 01-10-2015, 09:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the post, especially the link that identify's different connectors and their applications and uses. That is extremely useful. I do appreciate the quality assurance page as well, but I'm pretty set on this harness already. Thank you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Getting a harness made, What connectors to choose?