Sponsored by:

Wiring Question '60 Bel Air

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring Question '60 Bel Air

Hey guys,

Wiring has always be the death of me, when I started this project I had planned on using the factory fuse block. Tonight, in doing research on something entirely different I stumbled upon a Stand-Alone Module from Current Performance. The price seems really reasonable in my mind.

http://www.currentperformance.com/sh...erelay-module/

My questions are: Has anyone ever used one? How hard would it be to set up my hardness for this fuse block instead of the factory one? How hard is the installation process in general?

All help is appreciated. I have looked in to building my own relay and junction box on lt1swap.com but I don't really trust myself with it. Wiring is not my forte, I just want to make it as easy as possible on myself..

Thank you.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

you can do the LT1Swap.com way which isnt terrible to do but can be little confusing. Or you can go salvage yard and find a fuse panel you like that has relays wire that in. Im using a cavalier underhood fuse panel on my truck. Its from 95-04 cavalier and move curcuits around way you want it.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Teching In

Well, I already have the fuse block from my donor pickup. Finding one from another car won't make it easier for me as I will just become more confused. The one in the link in my first post looks like it is pretty straight forward and that is more so what I am looking for.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

im sure its got some kind of directions to help you out, or call center. take 1 curcuit at a time you be ok.

Quick Reply: Wiring Question '60 Bel Air