Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Worlds first late model Charger w/ LS engine

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 05:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worlds first late model Charger w/ LS engine

Ok, maybe it's not the first but I could never find any when researching for the project.
I could probably write three pages to tell the trials and tribulations that I've been through to get to the point im at now but instead I think I'll just make a rough list of what I've ended up with.
It's an LQ4 and 4l80e that I took out of a 2007 Express 3500 cutaway van, 93k miles. The car is a 2008 Charger se that had a blown 2.7 v6 166k miles. Ls1 water pump, oil pan, dipstick and intake (have the truck injectors in now until I can get it tuned and use the ls1 rails and injectors) truck dbw t.b., LS Simple brackets, gto manifolds, stock Charger radiator and E fans controlled by LQ4 PCM, stock charger returnless fuel pump controlled by LQ4 PCM, driveshaft shop flange to adapt to a challenger differential. Pacific fabrication harness and vats delete. Home built crossmember and mounts. Fuel and temperature are the only two stock gauges working at this point. Everything seems to work pretty good so far just mainly need to get some tuning done for the intake that's on there, the injectors I want to put on,gear ratio and the truck maf that that I want to put on since it's tuned for the van maf now. I still have lots to do on it but it runs and drives finally so I'm happy. If you have any questions or comments then feel free.

Well, I was going to post pictures with this but can't figure out how to do it. Maybe because I'm new or because I use an iPad. Any ideas?
Old 06-13-2015, 05:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Host them on photobucket or a similar site. Copy the URL and put it between this [img][/img]
Old 06-13-2015, 06:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HISS
Host them on photobucket or a similar site. Copy the URL and put it between this [img][/img]
Ok, I just signed up for an account on photo bucket but it's not letting me, probably an iPad thing. I'll see what else I can come up with or may use the daughters PC tomorrow when she's home. This ipad always gives me problems when trying to do things like that, its probably operator error though. Thanks for the advice
Old 06-13-2015, 07:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The iPad app for photobucket is free. That's what I use.

Quick Reply: Worlds first late model Charger w/ LS engine