Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truck A/C wiring help me verify I did it right

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 02:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck A/C wiring help me verify I did it right

So I've got an lq4 with the stock 03 truck ecu. I have it set to analog compressor control, fixed compressor. I've got the pressure sensor in my lines and plugged in, the stock truck pressure sensor. My electric fans work via the ecu and they work hi and low just fine.

Can someone verify the ac request on c2 green connector pin 17. Everything I've done should work right? I don't need to change the software or anything else...the truck ac relay output, pressure sensor are all like they were in the truck...all I had to change is analog control and add the pin for ac request correct?

And FYI the A/C request comes from the vehicles original cycling switch, 12v out to the ecu. Just wanna be sure I wired the rest of it properly for ecu control of the compressor.

Mark
Old 07-21-2015, 12:33 AM
On The Tree

Anyone?
Old 07-21-2015, 08:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts

This might help.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...ector-ecu.html
Old 07-21-2015, 10:16 AM
On The Tree

Dunno how I missed that, cause I started that thread and I did remember it. But I saw my answer there.

As long as it's an option I can tick in the tuner it seems it doesn't matter so much what so it is if the hardware supports it. Since the hardware will support fixed compressor, 12v request and fans then that's all I have to set up in the ecu and the truck OS can stay.

He car is goin to the Cali smog ref in 2 weeks and its readiness are set so it's ready to go. I didn't wanna unplug the ecu to put the wiring in till its smogged. But I got the ac lines done and the system charged and working...just wanna get it wired into the ecu

Quick Reply: Truck A/C wiring help me verify I did it right