Sponsored by:

ls1 headers for a g/body malibu

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 08:47 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GTO Manifolds

Originally Posted by John B
They will fit with minor mods. If you'd like, PM me and I can make you a deal on my stock exhaust manifolds (O2 sensor modified to fit) and the CATs that go with them.
Has anyone tried the 04 GTO manifolds and cats if you want to keep it stock they look like they might fit? Also the ls2 corvette manifolds and the 98-99 corvette might fit? Pacesetter has some new long tube truck headers that they just came out with. Someone might want to try these and post up.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StickSS
Has anyone tried the 04 GTO manifolds and cats if you want to keep it stock they look like they might fit? Also the ls2 corvette manifolds and the 98-99 corvette might fit? Pacesetter has some new long tube truck headers that they just came out with. Someone might want to try these and post up.
Another Idea for you all. Has any one tried to get the truck manifolds along with the truck Y pipe and cats and tried bolting it up. It might fit right in. You could then just cut the flange off the old cat on the car and weld it up to the Y pipe and bolt it to the existing cat back. The newer trucks have the manifolds with out egr fittings so you don't need a block off plate. Grant it its no true dual system with headers but it could be a cheap, dirty, clean way of doing the exhaust if you do.t have a lot of money?

Quick Reply: ls1 headers for a g/body malibu