Sponsored by:

Clutch line Rollpin?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clutch line Rollpin?

Hello all,

Well the car is on the last stint of the swap, and I need a part I can't seem to find.

I ordered a 30" clutch line from Hinson Supercars (great guys to deal with BTW), and it looks great. However, one end of the line has a -4AN fitting on it, the end that needs a rollpin installed to hook into the master cylinder. I've tried Jegs, Summit, Hinson, and my local pneumatics shop, and no one has it. I went to GM, and they want $250 for it, because it comes with all the hydraulics, which I don't need.

Anyone know where to get just that rollpin fitting at? Preferably a -4AN-->rollpin adaptor, but if it's just the fitting my local shop can fix me up.

Thanks,
-Adam
Old 01-24-2008, 01:58 PM
Launching!

Take the part that needs the roll pin to a local industrial supply store that specializes in nuts & bolts. They will have what you need. For example, here in the Seattle area, we have "Tacoma Screw", which has imperial and metric fasteners, retaining rings, springs, e-rings, o-rings, etc. Your area may have a "Fastenal" store, which is similiar. If you can't find a local store, try www.fastenal.com
Old 01-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Steve VanS
Take the part that needs the roll pin to a local industrial supply store that specializes in nuts & bolts. They will have what you need. For example, here in the Seattle area, we have "Tacoma Screw", which has imperial and metric fasteners, retaining rings, springs, e-rings, o-rings, etc. Your area may have a "Fastenal" store, which is similiar. If you can't find a local store, try www.fastenal.com

GREAT! Thank you for the help, there's one about 5 miles from home...I had never even heard of them.

-Adam

Quick Reply: Clutch line Rollpin?