Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

please help me with this

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 12:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help me with this

Ok guys before it gets replied to with a "Use the search option" let me tell you whats going on and what i need. So far I'm about to wrap up a LS1 swap into my 95 Z and I have no idea how to do any of the wiring.. I know im suppose to get wiring schematics and all that for my 98 LS1 and my 95 lt1 but when i look at them i get realy confused on what to do.. I guess i dont know how to read some of it.. My mechanic skills are very limited so thats why i seem like a dumb *** to this.. can anyone help me or give me some pointers? So far the swap has been pretty decent because i had a 98 T/A donor car and used all of what i needed to switch over...i've used search and got nowhere.. Thanks in advance guys!!
Old 03-27-2008, 12:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

If your limited then your kinda screwed, or you need to sit down and take some time and figure out what each component does and what its for. Or you can send your harness in to one of the companies like speartech etc... and have them do it for you.

If you take the time and print out a bunch of schematics, take the time and read them, you should be able to handle it.

good luck

Oh ya, did I mention, take your time.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:44 AM
On The Tree

well my understanding is that there are three main plugs that need the attention but everything else should be plug and play.... some of the schematics i've read dont read the same. Thats why its confusing. Any links?