Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3.4L to LS1 Swap - Fuel question

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3.4L to LS1 Swap - Fuel question

I have the donor LS1 car, but to save alot of time I need to figure out my fuel system. I have searched and tried to contact the members on here that have done the swap with no response. Basically I am putting a better fuel pump in, but am having a very hard time tracking down a decent priced corvette rail to keep my two line feed and return setup. Is there another option and what all would I need, so that hopefully I wouldn't have to really mess with my current fuel lines. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You should be able to swap in a Walbro 255 pump.. I would keep the single fuel rail and run a Corvette FPR and that way you return line will be short and not have to run front to back. You can then strip out the return line.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Teching In

yo send me a private message with your phone number...i have done the swap in my 95 camaro...btw i put in a 255lph fuel pump with a regulator because for some reason the regulator on the rail doesnt work right with the setup....i will call you and send pics whatever you need. also if you would like..call vette doctors in long island NY...they are the ones who did my swap and im pretty damn sure they remember it cuz they were tellin me how much of a bitch the swap was! their number is 631-841-0779...ask for dennis. he was in charge of the swap. or if you would rather talk to me send me your number.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Teching In

Default Parts

The FPR, I have seen people either use the rail, or seen some that look like a fuel filter. What year corvette fuel filter is it that everyone uses, that gets dual in single out to the rail? What did you do about the EVAP system.

Thanks for your help.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The one that looks like a filter is a 99+ Corvette Fuel Pressure Regulator and Filter in one unit.

I has a inlet (3/8") and return (5/16") on one side and the outlet to the fuel rail on the other side (3/8")

Quick Reply: 3.4L to LS1 Swap - Fuel question