Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

c6 rim suggestions please!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 07:46 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default c6 rim suggestions please!

Alright guys I have an 09 with stock aluminum rims. At first I was just gonna go with the chrome version of what I have now
Now I am looking at ccw,s and everything else....as you all know wheels can make or break your vettes appearance...I like bling with some originality ....some ideas and pics please guys...thanks...
Old 10-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are a lot of cars out there with CCW's. While I think they look really good (I have CCW 505A's on my car) they are not really original. If you are wanting something original, go with another brand such as Iforged or HRE, they make some really nice wheels also.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stay away from CCW. They are SOOOOOO played out. I would go with HRE's. They are great wheels and the quality is the best. I had a set of 595R's on my C5Z. The Iforged are alright. COR, Bespoke, Forgeline, Assanti, Speedline and Rennen are all good wheels. What ever you do, stay away from Forged Distributing (also know as 360 Forged). Concave Forged are also an awesome wheel. Right now they have a set at a smokin price, link below...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z...rged-demo.html

Good Luck!

Quick Reply: c6 rim suggestions please!