Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Help: C5 problems :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 09:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help: C5 problems :(

ok i just got my vette back from the body shop last night and I have a weird problem, the headlights come on almost everytime I turn the car on automatically, and I cant turn them off some of the time. Is there a way to turn the auto headlights off?

also, I just installed an aftermarket head unit last night, and there's a gap between the radio itself and the din it sits in. Is there something I can put there to take up the rest of the space? or a plate to block the hole?

also, do i need an antenna adaptor to plug into the new head unit? thanks guys
Old 03-23-2010, 10:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LWCS561
ok i just got my vette back from the body shop last night and I have a weird problem, the headlights come on almost everytime I turn the car on automatically, and I cant turn them off some of the time. Is there a way to turn the auto headlights off?

also, I just installed an aftermarket head unit last night, and there's a gap between the radio itself and the din it sits in. Is there something I can put there to take up the rest of the space? or a plate to block the hole?

also, do i need an antenna adaptor to plug into the new head unit? thanks guys
What year is your car? If its a 2000 on up, go to your options button that is on the dash besides the steering wheel and program it from there.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

its an 02. I figured its in the DIC, but i didnt know what category to go under. It has like twilight, delay, easy approach, ect. What heading, sub heading do i go to?
Old 03-23-2010, 11:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The auto lights option is under the twilight menu.

Quick Reply: Help: C5 problems :(