Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Is it possible?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 07:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it possible?

ok so im tired of my vettes plane look just like everyother one on the block... wanna change the look into the frc vette lookis it possible to make it look like that mine is just a simple c5 vette and love the look of the frcif you got any input on this please really appreceate it thanks
Old 09-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 98goldiZ28
ok so im tired of my vettes plane look just like everyother one on the block... wanna change the look into the frc vette lookis it possible to make it look like that mine is just a simple c5 vette and love the look of the frcif you got any input on this please really appreceate it thanks
You'd be better off selling your car & buying a FRC.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:01 PM
On The Tree

car has way 2 many mods to list and wont ever get the cash i be asking for it specially when it has salvage title. so im up for changing the look if posible?
Old 09-17-2010, 08:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 98goldiZ28
car has way 2 many mods to list and wont ever get the cash i be asking for it specially when it has salvage title. so im up for changing the look if posible?
Someone has done it, IIRC it took forever to do (2 years or something). I'm sure he'll chime in here but I'll see if i can remember his name. Unless your mods total 10k+ and woul taker you years to compile again i say sell the car and get an frc, could always return the car to stock then get an frc.

EDIT: I think his name is BlownVette 2001, might want to send him a PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's going to be a serious under-taking... Buy an FRC. Swap the modded stuff over, and put the non-modded stuff from the FRC into the coupe. Then sell the coupe.

No joke, to change a coupe to an FRC is going to be a bigger PITA than just swapping your modded stuff over.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL just rock what you got man.....just put the money into more mods after that people will care less what year/model it is!

Quick Reply: Is it possible?