Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

03 Z06 Project, LGs, Hub Adapters, And Some More/Photoshoot! Pics Inside!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 08:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 Z06 Project, LGs, Hub Adapters, And Some More/Photoshoot! Pics Inside!

Hey guys, I did some things to the Z06 over the past month or so for a little project. Got my LG Super Pros installed, tuned, shifter, and I spaced out my wheels for a more aggressive stance! It turned out really nice. 1 inch out back and 10MM in front. Thanks a ton to JR at Motorsports Tech. If anyone is in need of any type of spacer or adapter, go to him, he will help you get what you want, and get you that mean stance you’ve been looking for! great guy, thanks again!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Car sounds real aggressive with my LG setup no cats into Bullets, its got that race car sound. Almost sounds like there’s a small cam in it the way it chugs haha! Its just so throaty and you can hear the whole exhaust working. Some people say for them this setup is too aggressive, but for me its loud but almost not loud enough haha, I guess I’m just use to really loud things. Great power gains, the car dynoed around 395 to the wheels, and that’s just with the full exhaust, intake, and tune.

Coming from a LS1 Z28 with more power than my Z06, these cars are ***** out, It feels so much faster and smoother. I am really excited to keep doing projects to it. Future plans are Heads/Cam, Gears, CCW’s and so on from there. Had this car for awhile now and I’m so glad I’m apart of the Vette Family, I wouldn’t want to be in any other sports car besides a Vette or an F-Body!

Also one of my buddies who does photography on the side wanted to snap some pics of the Z06 and man did they turn out sick. I wanted to show how the wheels sit flush and look more aggressive cause I had a few people wondering if it looks good spaced out.

Hope you all enjoy the pics and hope this helps anyone who is thinking about going with the LG setup! :salute:

Old 11-15-2011, 09:10 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

the wheels stick out too far in the rear, other than that its very nice . i like it .
Old 11-15-2011, 11:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks sick man, but I agree the rear wheels are out just a little too much. Were you at Strat's over the summer. I think you talked with my buddy Mike who has an 04 Silver Z? I'm looking into getting a black or yellow. C5 Z06 next year.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks! yea I just dont like how rear tires get sucked in the fender when you lower it haha. Yea I was, I remember that car, thing was sick! Sucks that the season is just about over. C5 Z's are boss and rare, seems like everyone has a C6 now, manily base models, but its hard to come across a nicely done C5 Z
Old 11-20-2011, 02:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very Nice... I would get rid of the spacers, Doesnt look right....
Old 11-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

Add the hash marks to the gotta go pile. Nothing special to me, looks like a Vato's Vette.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:57 PM
On The Tree

Looks great man. Wish I had someone to take some nice pics of my rides. Glad you're having a blast but just wait till you get more modded - incredibly fun! Thanks for sharing
Old 11-23-2011, 05:33 PM
TECH Addict

Everyone like something different. Nice pic's and nice car !!

Happy Thanksgiving !!

Pitt

Quick Reply: 03 Z06 Project, LGs, Hub Adapters, And Some More/Photoshoot! Pics Inside!