Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Looking for a ZR1 to do blower testing

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 07:58 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Looking for a ZR1 to do blower testing

We are working with PSI Superchargers to develop a modified OEM supercharger for the ZR1 and ZL1 Camaro/CTS-V. PSI is the manufacturer of screw blowers for some of the top racing classes. We run their blower on our 4,000 hp alcohol blown Mustang, so we approached them to see if they had any interest in the street market.

We have a modified supercharger for a ZR1 here and are looking for a car to baseline test with the stock supercharger, then with the modified stock supercharger.

After testing is complete, we will remove the supercharger and send it along with results back to PSI to see if any other modifications can be made.

In exchange for the use of your car, we will tune the car free of charge and are willing to give a great deal on other parts/labor if interested.

If interested, please call Andy Ricketts at 313-561-5500 ex. 105 or email aricketts@livernoismotorsports.com

Thank you!
Old 06-14-2012, 10:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think a lot of guys would like to see a TVS2300 swap for the ZL1 with stock 9psi boost and then added boost. I know I'd be interested to see the numbers with a more efficient blower. Then the question turns into how much power will the LSA handle safely.

Interesting stuff! I'll stay tuned for the numbers

Quick Reply: Looking for a ZR1 to do blower testing