C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

My new Corvette hauler. w/pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 02:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default My new Corvette hauler. w/pics

Picked up a Z71. LOVE IT.

No major plans with it other then enjoy it, and maybe a few small things or two. LED/HID stuff mostly complete,..Diablosport Trinity Installed, Made a smooth air pipe and filter using stuff we have in stock in just a few minutes. I also recently installed some chrome ForgeTec wheels, which I hate chrome(crazy deal from old dealership)...so I plasti-dipped them. Pretty happy with outcome.

Plans to pull out the 3.73 gears and go 3.08..and a small, tow friendly single, o maybe twin turbos....since I have everything already.

Yes, I know.

Anywho,..here she is...

@diablosport

before...

also bought these..3..with tires. Need 1 more.

after

Anywho, I love it. Such an awesome vehicle. What do you tow your vette with?
Old 07-09-2013, 07:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Once again... Nice hoe Where you hauling your vette??
Old 07-10-2013, 09:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Blackpanther99
Once again... Nice hoe Where you hauling your vette??
Thanks man. I wanna get it out to Texas soon. I have the F1x car and a couple of other rides we gotta get testing with so, I plan to have a few different cars to test with over the next years worth of time. So this is ideal for me when getting to the local track with these whoopties.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:49 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tow with, wtf Jamie drive it

I use to use my previous 05 lifted 2500hd with a front mount 70mm, worked perfect for towing. Now I'd rather drive it to prove I built it right, + knowing where the closest u-hauls are helps.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love tahoes. They are really hard to beat. The wheels look a ton better dipped.

I yank mine around with a 02 Duramax ext cab. I had a Yukon a while back and find myself missing the room often.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JoeyGC5
Tow with, wtf Jamie drive it

I use to use my previous 05 lifted 2500hd with a front mount 70mm, worked perfect for towing. Now I'd rather drive it to prove I built it right, + knowing where the closest u-hauls are helps.

lol, I was waiting for someone to stand on my *****. Glad it was someone I know lol.

Bro you know me....anything that CAN happen, will happen. If i'm not breaking hearts, I'm breaking cars. Any car. lol. I will indeed drive it to the track but, no time soon. It will need to be put through it's paces several times before though.

You bastard!! lol.

ps, I want the turbo kit off your truck bro.

Originally Posted by alans02z
I love tahoes. They are really hard to beat. The wheels look a ton better dipped.

I yank mine around with a 02 Duramax ext cab. I had a Yukon a while back and find myself missing the room often.

Awesome man, thank you. Glad you dig the wheels dipped. I really like the tahoes myself, the interior space is AWESOME. My roommate was beating me up on getting a duramax for the towing ability and for fuel efficiency,...which for me, ended up being a tough call when it came time to decide but,..went with the tahoe. We'll see how it plays out, so far, I LOVE this thing.

Quick Reply: My new Corvette hauler. w/pics