C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

status update:

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 03:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default status update:

Hope it is cool to post this here*

Since many of you FI girls and guys contact me mostly from this section, I just wanna give you all a heads up. Friday, will be my last day at Race Part Solutions. Long story short, they're moving from Florida, to Georgia, and I decided not to make the move. Too many roots in FLA to up and leave. That said, I moved to West Palm Beach this past weekend, and will be working with a local company that specializes in vettes and vipers. So, staying in the industry, and actually getting back into more of the Corvette/Viper performance installer/shop type setting. Looking very much forward to it....to say I am excited, is an understatement.

If any of you that I have sold to from RPS,...don't worry, your discount's are still in the system under your name.

Those of you that I have worked with, thank you, and best wishes, it has been a pleasure.

Jamie

fixedroofcoupe@gmail.com
Old 04-29-2015, 03:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck at the new Job !!
Old 04-29-2015, 04:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by pittman
Good luck at the new Job !!
Thank you sir. It should work out really well.

Old 04-30-2015, 10:25 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

...so whats the new job?

Vipers huh....interesting.
Old 04-30-2015, 11:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
...so whats the new job?

Vipers huh....interesting.
Xtreme Supercars...WPB.

Known for the wide body corvettes, and carbon fiber viper body panels. Also, it's a full shop, full modifications, two techs...and wait for it......yup...a dyno, waiting to be installed. you and I will be talking more on this...plans for dyno days..rentals...among many other things, etc. I can't wait. Should, also propel me into getting the F1X and the PTK car done in a short amount of time.

Lots of car shows to do, and track events ..i'll end up doing with them. LOTS on my plate there,...

It is basically, the job I have been trained for over the past 15 years and a job I can learn and grow even more so. Really excited dude. Basically we want to stick to American muscle...but, prefer the Viper and Corvette chassis...but other cars are welcome to some degree. For example, an Ultima GTR is sitting just feet from where my new desk is.... two slant nose porsche's are just near it, a Mclaren is scheduled to come in for mold pulling for carbon fiber interior components.

...you know how I feel about carbon fiber.

Anyways bro, i'll shoot you a call or text...give you a heads up.

Will also be doing some aviation stuff after hours,..for related/parent company.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:34 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

OK, that's really cool.
Darren hinted something to me but I wasn't sure.

It does sound like the perfect fit, and if they are busy and working on expensive cars, it should be a good place to be, congrats.

I bet they'd like to see both mentioned vehicles running around flying their banner as well
Old 04-30-2015, 04:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

OK, that's really cool.
Darren hinted something to me but I wasn't sure.

It does sound like the perfect fit, and if they are busy and working on expensive cars, it should be a good place to be, congrats.

I bet they'd like to see both mentioned vehicles running around flying their banner as well

Should be a good fit.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:38 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Damn, will Darren ever be happy if these guys keep making more power with their F1X?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/corvette-...d-1513whp.html
Old 05-01-2015, 12:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Damn, will Darren ever be happy if these guys keep making more power with their F1X?
Yeah been following Georges build now for a while. Crazy ride. I have been hearing a lot about F1X blowers coming apart recently....I need to do some research though. Hopefully, no problem...as I would hate to see him go through anything like that. Or better yet...I would not wanna have to go through anything like that lol. If anything happens...he'll go turbo so, it is what it is. He's excited though, I plan to have the cars at the track a lot,..especially since I am about 25 minutes from it maybe.
Old 06-16-2015, 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have an unlimited+ budget for the F1X build, if needed we, acutally Jamie and Josh, will install an additional rear-mount TT motor and also put electric motors on all four corners.
Jamie has assured me at max boost we will be 1,500+ RWHP,,, and he always make good on his word-->something about Jedi Creed?!?!?
Old 06-16-2015, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Hope it is cool to post this here*

Since many of you FI girls and guys contact me mostly from this section, I just wanna give you all a heads up. Friday, will be my last day at Race Part Solutions. Long story short, they're moving from Florida, to Georgia, and I decided not to make the move. Too many roots in FLA to up and leave. That said, I moved to West Palm Beach this past weekend, and will be working with a local company that specializes in vettes and vipers. So, staying in the industry, and actually getting back into more of the Corvette/Viper performance installer/shop type setting. Looking very much forward to it....to say I am excited, is an understatement.

If any of you that I have sold to from RPS,...don't worry, your discount's are still in the system under your name.

Those of you that I have worked with, thank you, and best wishes, it has been a pleasure.

Jamie

fixedroofcoupe@gmail.com
This greatly influences my next car purchase, as always liked them snakes, and now I got a hook-up!!
Old 06-16-2015, 04:05 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

A nice 15 Viper would be a great replacement for the DD-V...
Old 06-16-2015, 05:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not planning on replacing any cars, looking to add,,, looking for a 1,500 square foot home with a 30-car garage!!
Old 06-16-2015, 06:50 PM
TECH Addict

How is the new job going ? Great I hope !!!
Old 06-22-2015, 02:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by onebadcad
I have an unlimited+ budget for the F1X build, if needed we, acutally Jamie and Josh, will install an additional rear-mount TT motor and also put electric motors on all four corners.
Jamie has assured me at max boost we will be 1,500+ RWHP,,, and he always make good on his word-->something about Jedi Creed?!?!?

"1500"???? I said 150!! Crap, I hate it when I do that. always one decimal.

This greatly influences my next car purchase, as always liked them snakes, and now I got a hook-up!!
Dude...you should see the carbon fiber stuff we make for the Vipers.

I have been VERY impressed with GENV Vipers. Like....REALLLY impressed. So much that, I want one. Very cool cars. All business,...

Not planning on replacing any cars, looking to add,,, looking for a 1,500 square foot home with a 30-car garage!!
Nice. Build a loft, I will live there and service them.

Originally Posted by pittman
How is the new job going ? Great I hope !!!
So far, very well sir. Thank you for asking. It's a long story. We have SO many cars on property(they're collectors), that there isn't enough room for a lot of new stuff, or storage for new stuff. So a lot of cars, things, need to be sold, to make room for the what we/I have planned for this place. We have a dyno waiting to be installed, and several lifts.

We have an aviation side of the company, so we service aircraft, and ground service equipment. Then....we manufacture the carbon components. Then...we have the car service center. So 3 companies, in one. 2 of which, are on site. I manage the Carbon component side, as well as the car service side. Soon, my plans are to get the aviation related stuff, off property. What I mean by aviation stuff is,..well, two fighter jets, wings, engines(jet/radial/etc), lift trucks, etc.

I want the space for CUSTOMERS.....etc. So, trying to get all of the stuff done, at a reasonable pace, and put them all somewhere or sell items(cars-aircraft), is quite the task. We also have many cars to sell. From a Pantera, Shelby, Vipers, vettes, Lamborghini's, and all kinds of stuff. So I need to get rid of a lot of things, to gain the space we all want. Right now, I have to move out a lot of cars in or out so we can start our day, and we have a 10,000 sqft shop. So, you could imagine how much is inside this place lol.

I am trying to make it an efficient place, make everyone happy, and provide the same type of service I have always been trained to give to my customers over the years. Top notch, one on one service. The owners, have this same ethic so it's a nice fit for me. Just trying to get the shop ready to accept more cars. I'll post a few pictures so you can see what I mean about needing the space.

Sorry for the long reply....I could go on and on about this place lol. But YES, it is going WELL! They're gear heads, all drivers, and very humble boss's. I don't see myself jumping ship any time soon.

Thanks, Jamie
Old 06-22-2015, 03:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

This is the composite side.

https://www.facebook.com/XtremeSupercars

http://xtremesupercars.com/
Old 08-16-2015, 06:54 AM
TECH Regular

So happy for you bro. Unfortunately we don't get to talk as much as we used. We are really busy up here too.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by b16gsr
So happy for you bro. Unfortunately we don't get to talk as much as we used. We are really busy up here too.

Thanks meng. I had an unforeseen change of plans. I ended up having a pretty hardcore back pain, for just over a week and a half, I dealt with it everyday, going to work, trying to deal with this crazy pain...that originated in the base of my back...and then ended up going down my right leg... which eventually went numb(mostly my right foot). Long story short, after an MRI was done, they direct admitted me to the hospital for surgery on my spine the very next day. Basically L4 and L5 on the right side of my back, the disc burst. Several doctors said they have never seen a more herniated disc before,..they couldn't believe I was standing up due to the pain....and without anything for pain more then 4 advil...they seemed astonished.

Any who, I had to decide. Surgery or 6 months of rehabilitation and still may need surgery...I decided the surgery(in about 30 seconds time) last Wednesday morning. I am recovering, pretty well I might say. Unfortunately, this couldn't have come at a worse time for me....as I desperately want to race my car at the Ocala half mile in January(not to mention the F1X C6 that onebadcad owns). I just don't know if that is possible now at this point, due to time, and money, and being able to put the car together and be able to test. I get paid the same if I show up or do not show up but, my second job, which is more of the car money,...I cannot do until I am physically capable.

Depressed, wouldn't cover how I feel about this but, I am optimistic, and I am still trying to reach my goal(s)...with or without my spine. I am not supposed to drive for ten days(today is day 8) but,..I decided I would man up and come into work today. Meds help, without them I would still be in bed but, I am at least functional.

So thats that Nick.....I dunno what to expect from this...how long it'll take me but,..all I can say is, I'll do my best. Only thing good to possibly come out of this is that I asked one of my nurses out on a date,...she said yes. I'll keep you in the loop about the car(s), and the nurse.

-J

Quick Reply: status update: