Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

texas speed & performance

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default texas speed & performance

does anyone have a working number for this company? i've been trying to get in contact with these people for almost a week now about an unauthorized transaction on my card and their number 806-866-0734 is not working. whenever i call it just gives me a busy signal. I've emailed them twice and no response. could someone help me get in contact with these people?
Old 04-19-2006, 11:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

There are two shops with the name Texas Speed. The one I always use is at www.texas-speed.com and their phone number works and is listed on their website. Very good people to order parts from!

I can't speak for the other company; never dealt with them.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Banned

it's the one on 329 E HWY 62/82 | Wolfforth, TX 79382. and their website is www.texas-speed.com

their phone number is listed on their website, but it does not work and i really need to get in contact with them.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

I know some of my colleagues that work in Dallas have been experiencing rolling brownouts due to the heat. Maybe TSP is experiencing this as well? I've always at least gotten through to voice mail.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:40 AM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

The phones are always busy here depending on time of day and you may have emailed Jason who gets hundreds of emails a week. I can have one of the sales guys call you when they get off the phone, just PM me a number and best time to call.

We should have a better phone system in a few days as we upgraded our system once again so instead of busy signals when all the lines are used, there will be at least a voice mail to use.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Banned

what the heck is up with texas speed, im still continually trying to contact these people and their phone is down. i pm'd them my number and im waiting for a call.....im very frustrated and im about to go crazy..........
texas speed CALL ME
Old 04-19-2006, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by c5_ls1_6spd
what the heck is up with texas speed, im still continually trying to contact these people and their phone is down. i pm'd them my number and im waiting for a call.....im very frustrated and im about to go crazy..........
texas speed CALL ME
See the post directly above yours, the signature is an important part of it (hint, hint).
Old 04-19-2006, 03:38 PM
TECH Regular

I get through everytime I call. Sometimes its busy but I've never had to wait days as you describe. Are you sure you are trying for days on end or are you just trying twice a day and giving up? They are not Summit racing with dingbats that's sole purpose in life is to answer phones. I'm sure they will take care of you.

I am not affiliated with TSP, in fact I just got through buying a motor from them and got the expected little hiccups here and there. I can tell you however, that I have in fact tried to call them everyday starting with last Wednesday April 12th and I've gotten through every day (with the exception of weekends of course).
Old 04-19-2006, 03:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AintQik
I get through everytime I call. Sometimes its busy but I've never had to wait days as you describe. Are you sure you are trying for days on end or are you just trying twice a day and giving up? They are not Summit racing with dingbats that's sole purpose in life is to answer phones. I'm sure they will take care of you.

I am not affiliated with TSP, in fact I just got through buying a motor from them and got the expected little hiccups here and there. I can tell you however, that I have in fact tried to call them everyday starting with last Wednesday April 12th and I've gotten through every day (with the exception of weekends of course).

what number are yuo dialing and getting through with?
Old 04-19-2006, 03:55 PM
TECH Regular

Same one as you. In fact I just talked to Jon 3 hours ago. I'm on a SC cell phone calling from New Jersey. Needed to get shipping info on my motor. It was busy maybe three times then went through. They take lunch around 12 to 1 or something so I try not to call then. I usually call right when they open or around 3 their time. I have not had any problems at all. I probably have reason to complain about deleys and stuff like that but I try to keep in mind its race season and they are a very personable shop. In other words they will talk to you for as long as you want once you get through and answer questions.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Banned

im finally got ahold of them.... i think it is something with my cell phone b/c certain numbers i dial around texas gives me the busy signal. i usde my gf's phone and got through to them. everything is straightend out. thanks texas speed for the excellent customer service.

i think its about that time for me to upgrade my phone to cingular's sliver phone.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Teching In

It has nothing to do with your phone.

They are busy as hell and it takes a million calls to finally get through- that is because of people like me who finally get through and ask a gazillion questions, tell their corvette's life story, then give them all of my money

I just ordered a full cam kit and head bolts/gaskets with them.

You just need to be more persistant when trying to get through.

Quick Reply: texas speed & performance