Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

APS C6 intercooled twin turbo tuner system - $6995 inc door to door freight

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 08:02 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APS C6 intercooled twin turbo tuner system - $6995 inc door to door freight

Hi Guys, I've been working on putting together a deal for you guys for the APS C6 intercooled twin turbo tuner system. I ran a C5 twin turbo system deal last month and the interest and sales from forum members was far greater than expected so I thought that APS should also extend this one time C6 intercooled twin turbo tuner system offer to LS1 tech forum enthusiasts.

The APS C6 intercooled twin turbo system can be browsed on the APS web site at the link below,

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/corvette/c6.htm

A brief summary of the APS twin turbo tuner system, designed and manufactured for the C6 Corvette,

1) Cast ductile iron turbo exhaust manifolds.

2) Twin liquid cooled 500 HP true duall ball bearing inconel spec precision gasoline turbochargers.

3) Massive twin air to air bar and plate intercoolers.

4) Stainless steel ducting with perfectly balanced air flow to and from each turbocharger.

5 Twin Stainless steel air inlet ducts with high flow air cleaners.

6) Twin 3 inch 304 stainless steel turbo down pipes.

7) Twin BOV valves.

8) Tough and durable nomex reinforced silicon coupling hoses.

9) High quality stainless steel studs and all nuts, washers, bolts and brackets required for the install.

View the comprehensive list of the C6 twin turbo system components (fuel parts not included) and install instructions on the links below,

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/co...lation/bom.htm

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/co...tall_guide.htm

All you need to add is your own fuel supply system and tuning data, because this intercooled twin turbo tuner system does not include any fuel system components. A set of 60 lb Siemens injectors and a Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump will support around 540 whp. For the guys who are planning on going to higher power levels in the future, the APS C6 extreme fuel system would be an ideal choice, see link below.

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/co...uel_system.htm

This APS introductory C6 twin turbo tuner system deal includes direct door to door air freight to any destination within the 48 mainland states of America.

Now to the exciting news and I know this will rock all of you guys. The MSRP of the new APS C6 intercooled twin turbo tuner system is $7995 USD. This is a huge reduction from the original APS twin turbo system which had an MSRP of $8995. A huge saving of $1000 USD by giving you guys the option of supplying your own fuel system parts.

Now to the special one time C6 twin turbo tuner introductory offer - finally.

The MSRP of ther twin turbo tuner system is $7995 though this special deal from APS further reduces the cost by $1000 to just.. $6995..delivered door to door anywhere within the 48 mainland states of the US.

This special APS direct offer is available to the first 15 members only - so get in quick as the deal will be over when the 15 systems are sold.

Payment: Visa and Mastercard credit cards will be accepted and the entire transaction will be in US dollars (therefore the currency exchange rate between Australian and US dollars won't impact on you guys).

These APS C6 twin turbo tuner systems are currently in APS inventory so door to door delivery will be approximately 5 to 7 days from payment.

Feel free to contact me via PM or email (peter@airpowersystems.com.au).

Over to you.....

Peter
Old 02-01-2007, 09:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys, I was one of the guys who did the C5 deal last month and as far as I can tell am one of the first to have the kit in hand. Peter has been nothing short of OUTSTANDING to deal with. This is an amazing price for what you're getting.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fastbird93
Guys, I was one of the guys who did the C5 deal last month and as far as I can tell am one of the first to have the kit in hand. Peter has been nothing short of OUTSTANDING to deal with. This is an amazing price for what you're getting.
Great to hear that your C5 twin turbo system has arrived, good luck with the install.

Thanks,

Peter

Quick Reply: APS C6 intercooled twin turbo tuner system - $6995 inc door to door freight