Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Factory fuel lines?Where can I get them?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 03:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Factory fuel lines?Where can I get them?

Like the title says.Okay my birthday came by and my dad gave me a the b&b bullets exhaust.So while I was under the car trying to put the exhaust I saw some of the fuel lines that run from the two tanks from one another that they were bubbuly and weak like I could bend them.I was going to replace them but my dad insisted that since its my b-day that he would pay for someone to do it okay so I went to one of his supposably recomended shops.Next two days I got it back so I was lets say like 1 min away from my house barely leaving I smelled plastic burning.I turned around to check what is going on and entering my drive way and since it was getting dark I just saw a big flame comming from up under my car so I freaken pulled the hand brake and got the heck out of their so I just grabed my hose and anxiuosly started throwing water from like 5 feet away and on the groundrisking myself.the flame got bigger but after like seven mins I got it to turn of.If you saw the car from the out side you cant tell that anything happened but when you look at the tranny and other parts it is all black coated.So my question now is that the lines are melted and gone for sure where can I get them the dealer wants like 100 for each so thats around 6 or 7 hundred doolars worth of just plastic rubber line.Thanks for looking..to bad my sister isnt here to put some pics because she took the camera but they will be up here tomorow.

Quick Reply: Factory fuel lines?Where can I get them?