Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

c5 trans cooler?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 10:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default c5 trans cooler?

I have a 2000 c5 vette that I just rebuilt the transmission on. I added a Yank stall and need a good tranny cooler. Does anyone have any suggestions about which tranny cooler to use? I would like one that uses a better method than the local auto stores universal hose clamp conector lines. I dont want to take a chance. Also if anyone has pics of there tranny cooler, how they hooked it up or where they placed it would be greatly appreciated too!

thanks in advance
Jeff
Old 08-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flynlow3
I have a 2000 c5 vette that I just rebuilt the transmission on. I added a Yank stall and need a good tranny cooler. Does anyone have any suggestions about which tranny cooler to use? I would like one that uses a better method than the local auto stores universal hose clamp conector lines. I dont want to take a chance. Also if anyone has pics of there tranny cooler, how they hooked it up or where they placed it would be greatly appreciated too!

thanks in advance
Jeff

Passanger side front fender is a good location for the trans cooler. Just get one with the highest btu rating that will fit there.

Quick Reply: c5 trans cooler?