Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Ported LS2 tb too much

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 09:35 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Default Ported LS2 tb too much

Im not sure how I posted this earler in the classified section but it must have been due to aggervation over the damn tb, lol.

I f-ed up my LS2 tb today porting it too much. Actually the blade is the problem trying to knife edge it for better response but I got too greedy.

Im stuck now with little funds to replace (just installed my Kooks) so does anybody know of anyone sellling a stock or ported LS2 tb? Anybody have an extra blade (long shot) lying around ?

V-series, you have a PM bro.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Im not sure how I posted this earler in the classified section but it must have been due to aggervation over the damn tb, lol.

I f-ed up my LS2 tb today porting it too much. Actually the blade is the problem trying to knife edge it for better response but I got too greedy.

Im stuck now with little funds to replace (just installed my Kooks) so does anybody know of anyone sellling a stock or ported LS2 tb? Anybody have an extra blade (long shot) lying around ?

V-series, you have a PM bro.

Ok, I read the PM before I read your post. I do have severla TRUCK 90's laying around, with brand new blades in them. I can take one of those apart, measure the blade, if it's what you need, it's yours as a gift.

Worse case senerio, my cost,..is less then 200 bucks,...but I can't remember exacts. Don't sweat it man,...we'll figure something out. Read your PM for the other option that I have, which could cost nothing as well.

Again,..I feel ya but, don't sweat it bro. One way or the other, no biggie.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Ok, I read the PM before I read your post. I do have severla TRUCK 90's laying around, with brand new blades in them. I can take one of those apart, measure the blade, if it's what you need, it's yours as a gift.

Worse case senerio, my cost,..is less then 200 bucks,...but I can't remember exacts. Don't sweat it man,...we'll figure something out. Read your PM for the other option that I have, which could cost nothing as well.

Again,..I feel ya but, don't sweat it bro. One way or the other, no biggie.
Thanks man. I sent you a pm and I will call you tomorrow. I really appreciate the help even if its just using your discount to pick up another LS2 tb. The blade from the truck 90 is a great idea though.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Thanks man. I sent you a pm and I will call you tomorrow. I really appreciate the help even if its just using your discount to pick up another LS2 tb. The blade from the truck 90 is a great idea though.

Cool, I hope it works. I have,..two(truck 90's) atleast so, it's no problem. Talk to you tomorrow pimpin.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got p&p Lingenfelter LS7 TB/IM for sale, i'm not entirely sure, but i think it's the same as LS2 TB?
Old 07-29-2008, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Jeenis
i got p&p Lingenfelter LS7 TB/IM for sale, i'm not entirely sure, but i think it's the same as LS2 TB?
Yes sir, it is the same. Pm'd you.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Dumb Ass Vette Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The performance section is not the classified section. Please keep all requests to sell and/or buy items in the classifieds.

Keith

Quick Reply: Ported LS2 tb too much