RPR 11/04/2011: G8 vs 2dr fairlane vs lightning vs sky vs srt8 jeep

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RPR 11/04/2011: G8 vs 2dr fairlane vs lightning vs sky vs srt8 jeep

besides hitting my personal best this past friday, i also was able to take out some impressive cars/trucks
race 1: G8 vs 2 dr fairlane; this was my favorite race, if you look close enough you can see him lift the front driver side tires off the track (all show, but worth bragging about )

Race 2: G8 vs fully built Lightning, spoke with the guy and he said the truck was built for 9's but his tuner was out of town unable to make it all come together.. win is a win though, look forward to seeing this truck at its full potential though .. just not in the lane next to me again

Race 3: i kind of played possum with him, telling him my best of the night was 12.8 ... even though i was not running N/T; he just wasnt paying attention. So he decided to call me out .. no disrespect, he managed to make the LNF powered sky hit a 12.6 that night. very respectable in my book

Race 4: SRT8 Jeep; this thing was a beast. he would yank me out of the hole but i would make the ground up half track and manage the win. he ended up with a 12.2 the 1st run against my 11.8 .. even though they announced the lanes were closed, they lets us go again; i guess the tech wanted to see it again .. same outcome, i hit 11.9 but i didnt catch his time (probably pretty close to original time)

here is the video, it is a compilation i put together .. im no pro with video software, i am just playing with it in hopes of one day making entertaining videos. i hope you guys enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLBjD...eature=related

Quick Reply: RPR 11/04/2011: G8 vs 2dr fairlane vs lightning vs sky vs srt8 jeep