Welp, busted rear end is my "track result"

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 07:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Game ova
Take a 3,800 f body with stock input/output shafts, on street tires, no two step, on a 10 bolt....and let's see your 9 second slip. With the recent gear swap, the car will now trap in the 140s.
No hate man....I'm just saying the car has a lot more in it that that....I have 200 less hp and 400 less tq and running mid 10's on a 10 bolt. All love man, no hater.
Old 10-16-2016, 07:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by ragtopz28
No hate man....I'm just saying the car has a lot more in it that that....I have 200 less hp and 400 less tq and running mid 10's on a 10 bolt. All love man, no hater.
I can see your point . Couple weeks ago I swung for the fences, and made my mind up that I was going to rip through the gears and make the most of the good air that night. SOON as I did that on the first pass, meaning the 1st to 2nd shift.....it blew up. I see you are using nitrous as well, it's a little different for a turbo car as when you granny shift....the respool is murderous for a decent ET. I've come to the realization that as it is, the car will never ET well....so I just shoot for a good trap. If the car is ever going to be fast, it will have a Th400 on board.

Quick Reply: Welp, busted rear end is my "track result"