Okay guys need ur help making a new cat. for quicket "blank" only list

Old 03-03-2005, 03:18 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Okay guys need ur help making a new cat. for quicket "blank" only list

im fully willing to edit this post and make things click.. im on here 3 times a day, if a mod would consider making it a sticky that would be great, seems all we have are cam only and bolton only, yet there are so many running stock cubed motors, and cam only with a poweradder, that cant run the 4400 stall b/c they dont want to take off there bottle ya know.. i think these achievements should still be recognized? anyone up for it.. u post up times and mods and ill be glad to edit the list.. keeping it simple ofcourse.. post up ur stuff in this thread, and i will put the name beside the # u are in line, if someone wants to see ur mods ect, they need look no further then where u posted them in this thread. i could add up to 10 blocks depending on the # of responses or cars running the combos ect. i just think a person shouldl be able to say fastest cam only single poweradder, or fastest cam/heads only ect if they want... i dont care if u trailor it or drive it everyday.. any input or suggestions would be great!!!!!!! maybe it seems stupid to those running cam or bolton only, but this just gives ppl with other combos a chance to shine on this GREAT BOARD!!!! like i said i will edit the first post here as many times as needed daily... to add and subtract names, ofcourse all this will be trusting the person who post the times to be honest! post what cat. ur applying for as well, thanks!

Hows about adding this

CAM ONLY + SINGLE POWER ADDER- same rules apply as cam only list, but u may have a single power adder in addition to you camshaft. list all major mods and times and ur name will be added. turbo/supercharger/n2o are all included ofcourse. stock bottom end and heads apply tho.

HEADS/CAM- same rules as cam only, but u may run any aftermarket 5.3/6.0/ls6/ported ls1, or anything u want headwise in addition to ur cam.. please list all major mods and times.

HEADS/CAM SINGLE POWER ADDER- same as above..

correct me if im wrong but i believe there are some keeping track of fastest stock bottom end and stock cubed stuff.. like alan just put his stock cubed 6sp in the 9's correct? THE ONLY THING THAT COULD MAKE THIS WORK, IS IF EVERYONE IS HONEST! FEEL FREE TO POST VIDS THO!
Please mods, give me a chance to do this and contribute to this board and give ppl some encouragement to push the evenlope further.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:27 AM
11 Second Club

example post:

cat- HEADS/CAM

car and mods that fit the category-

times- 60ft, 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile speeds and et's required.. ur name and 1/4 mile speed and et will be put on the list.

anything else ud like to say-
Old 03-03-2005, 06:14 PM
TECH Junkie

So can i get on the list as the quickest A4 NBM 2002 WS6 w/38,xxx miles, running the stock stall with only a lid and cutout and the hood baffles removed and leaving the car in 3 while racing, and running on brand new 315 nitto's?
Old 03-03-2005, 06:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlueSix
So can i get on the list as the quickest A4 NBM 2002 WS6 w/38,xxx miles, running the stock stall with only a lid and cutout and the hood baffles removed and leaving the car in 3 while racing, and running on brand new 315 nitto's?

if theres going to be another list it should be stock bottom end h/c list since those guys are slakin
Old 03-03-2005, 06:55 PM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I vote for no more lists. We have enough as it is.

Coach
Old 03-03-2005, 08:57 PM
11 Second Club

Fine, by all means delete the damn thread and i wont post anymore.. just think its a shame.

Last edited by Coach 02 A3 Z/28; 03-04-2005 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-04-2005, 09:27 AM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1_PNYTAMR
Fine, by all means delete the damn thread and i wont post anymore.. just think its a shame.
Sorry you feel this way.

Coach

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Okay guys need ur help making a new cat. for quicket "blank" only list