Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wheel stud length for bogarts

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 09:27 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wheel stud length for bogarts

I just bought some bogarts from a buddy (4th gen specific)....I know I will need longer front studs, is this true for the rear also?
Old 03-23-2010, 09:57 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Rear's will need a longer stud as well. The 3.25 length that ARP sells will get you thru tech with no problems, I'd put them in the front and rear, and if they stick out too much and it bothers you, trim them down, otherwise I'd leave them a little long, no tech guy is ever going to harrass you because the studs are too long.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:09 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
Rear's will need a longer stud as well. The 3.25 length that ARP sells will get you thru tech with no problems, I'd put them in the front and rear, and if they stick out too much and it bothers you, trim them down, otherwise I'd leave them a little long, no tech guy is ever going to harrass you because the studs are too long.
great....thanks! so I would order the longer shank lug nuts also then?
Old 03-23-2010, 10:33 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Those will be needed, but they need to be the proper length for the wheel, they should sit in the wheel and just before they come in contact with the rotor should be tight.

I don't recall what the length on mine were, but I do have lnoger shank lug nuts for my bogarts (which will actually be for sale soon, swapping to a sanders engineering wheel)