Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need pics of Burkhart battery mount installed.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 08:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I need pics of Burkhart battery mount installed.

This thing is wearing me out. I am trying to get it just right but it want to go to the rear of the car more and the inside sheetmetal would need to be "beat" on a little if you know what I mean. I also need to know if you had to cut any of the antenna mount any to get this thing to clear. The pics on his site are hard to tell where everything is lined up. Anyone with pics would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got it installed, I will try to get pics over the weekend. I had to cut the bracket a little where the spare tire went. I have a power antenna and it wanted to hit the plastic body of it if I did not cut the bracket. This was not a simple slide in and drill some holes and your done. It took over 2 hours to get everything lined up and level. With the antenna bracket in place it almost did not fit in the well. There is also a bend in the sheetmetal towards the inside of the car and the middle hole in the Burkhart mount wanted to line up there and trying to get it to go to one side or the other was very tricky. I would like to still know if anyone else has installed one of these and what they needed to do to make it work.