I would back in, do a quick spin, pull to the edge and then do the burnout it's easier on your posi.
And... through ( P ) Pronunciation Key (thr)
1. In one side and out the opposite or another side of: went through the tunnel.
2. Among or between; in the midst of: a walk through the flowers.
3. By way of: climbed in through the window.
1. By the means or agency of: bought the antique vase through a dealer.
2. Into and out of the handling, care, processing, modification, or consideration of: Her application went through our office. Run the figures through the computer.
5. Here and there in; around: a tour through France.
6. From the beginning to the end of: stayed up through the night.
7. At or to the end of; done or finished with, especially successfully: We are through the initial testing period.
8. Up to and including: a play that runs through December; a volume that covers A through D.
9. Past and without stopping for: drove through a red light.
10. Because of; on account of: She succeeded through hard work. He declined the honor through modesty.