Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Since the topics up, Does anyone want to take a stab at my 1/4 time?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2002, 06:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Since the topics up, Does anyone want to take a stab at my 1/4 time?

FTRA
Direct flow
GMSMAF
ASP pulley
LS6 intake
T1 cam (6600 rpms)
Mac headers with offroad pipe/cutout
BMR trak pac suspension
!back seat
!front swaybar
BMR k member
15x3x5 front and 15x8 back with ET streets 26x10.5
12 bolt
3.73's right now but I have 4.30's to install soon.
CF driveshaft

I am hoping for 11.7's, does that sound far fetched?
Old 06-16-2002, 08:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Re: Since the topics up, Does anyone want to take a stab at my 1/4 time?

Nice setup. Mine is similar to yours. I estimate in mid to hot weather--your car will run 11.65 to 11.85. In excellent weather and traction at track--11.50 to 11.65. You got to have good traction to run in the mid and lower elevens. This is strictly a guess and don't hole me to it. I base these times upon my own car and experience--I hope you run your best ever. Tip--Let your car be as cool as possible before you go to the staging lane for your burnout and ET will be better. Get to the track before others and let it cool down if you drive there. Run as late as possible at the track for lowest temperature and again let the car cool down. I seem to run my best times being the last one to run at my local track late in the evening and get behind a car that leaves alot of rubber to boot for better traction. Just trying to help and set a new ET.
Old 06-16-2002, 10:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Re: Since the topics up, Does anyone want to take a stab at my 1/4 time?

Kent, thanks a lot man! I would be happy if I could run 11.6 to 11.8 with my stock heads.

Maybe after my heads are installed, I'll switch over to ET drags and see what I can pull off.

I will let you know how it goes and thanks a lot.