Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i got problems, i need help fast

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 11:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got problems, i need help fast

i need to run the car at a upcoming track day here will soon... i can have a mial order tune and prolly tires for the 3.23's

or i can wait and have the 4.10's taller tires, and tune for hte 4.10s' as well

the reason i think imma have to wait is i have a clunk coming from my rear... it hasn't broke, i drove it 80 miles last nite, im not sure if its the rear, niether are my friends.. its almost like something back there catches or binds for a milisecond and trys to lock up the rear tires for a milisecond and i get the clunk.

i dunno what is wrong.. i have a leaky front seal, but im positive the fluid is currently full... it also does it worse in drive, then it does in overdrive sometimes... mainly happens on deaccleration... i also have problems with a rattle b/t 2500-3000 rpms.. i think its a damn exhuast rattle.. but i have 1 inch of clearance everywhere.. this is also coming from somwhere out back, it also has a slight pop kinda slap to it when it shift wot .... what coud this be? im honestly as typing this leaning towards a loose tq arm bolt, but damn i remember tightning them down with the air gun about 8 months ago after trans rebuild.
Old 05-21-2005, 11:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it would also explain why it ran slower, why it felt sluggish, why i pulled the motor down to check on thigns and added the cam even... man i feel dumb.