Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wish me luck!!!!

Old 07-01-2005, 10:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Wish me luck!!!!

Welp, i'm off too bed, can't wait to get up and jump into putting the motor back in tomorrow morning!!!! Gonna try and finish it all tomorrow so I can hit outlaws sunday at Moroso for some shakedown runs!!! Wish me luck!!!
Old 07-03-2005, 11:55 AM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good luck man. Post up how things go.

Coach
Old 07-03-2005, 01:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Coach 02 A3 Z/28
Good luck man. Post up how things go.

Coach
Thanks, motor is in and tranny is in and torque converter is in, went to put the tranny crossmember in and it wouldn't line up, went to the front to look at the motor and it's ******* sitting crooked, pointing toward the back left of the car if ur lookin at it from the front. I loosened the motor mount bolts (spohn solid mounts) and played with it and was just barely able to get all the bolts threaded into the crossmember, but it's still sitting crooked and I know that can't be right! So i'm gonna throw the cherry picker back on it and lift it up and tried to manuever it while all the motor mount bolts are loose. What do you think, any pointers on what the hell is goin on here, cuz i'm gettin so fed up right now, i'm so close to being done, I just want to drive my car already, plus i'm running out of time, it just started raining again, so i'm takin a quick food brake and gonna run out and get some little tow straps to make it easier to put the picker on since I have everything on the motor now and nowhere to really bolt it too.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:11 PM
On The Tree

good luck
Old 07-08-2005, 04:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Roush
good luck
A little late, but thanks dude, she's back together and already got some shakedown runs in on wed, best time is in sig, and the weather and track were total garbage!

Search this Thread