10-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: beebe, AR
- spohn TG arm,LCA reloc. in lower hole,QA1's up front,stock in the rear
- MT dr's with 16lbs,165/15 n front
- stock rear and whatever comes on the QA1
- 3.90 with a pt4400
- stock in the rear and if a good track 4 in the front,-1 on pinion angle
- best 60ft 1.52, with 370hp372tq unlocked. sucks to be a auto
9.1 468 bbc, stock suspension and radials.
twin s480's, blowthrough
yes its phucked up again. taking donations to the help brian build a motor fund.
''say instead of people worrying about how fast someone is goin they need to start working on their **** and make it faster instead of complaining. It's always easier to get the fast car thrown out instead of making your **** run faster.'' bill lutz