Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PC680...How do I connect the batt.terminals???

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 04:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PC680...How do I connect the batt.terminals???

I'm getting ready order my PC680, and I'm wanting to know how the terminals are going to connect.

I have custom lines so I will most likely just use a bolt to thread into the batt, but what size and thread pitch does that battery come with??

Also, I noticed for using the stock GM connectors, The adapter they sell doen't have any male studs on it. How does that work?

I'm ordering a few of these so I have multiple applications. Stock terminal, and just thread with a bolt.

thanks guys
Old 12-21-2005, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I believe their adapter does have a male stud on it, that's the only way it could thread into the hole in the terminal.

I just took my stock bolts out of my cable ends, and used their bolts in my cables. Had to trim some of the plastic off the shielding in order to get the stock bolts out.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So it comes with some bolts? If that's the case no worry for me.

But yes, I would think the adapters would have to have a stud on them or I don't know how they would work. Its just the picture looked nothing like it would work correctly.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seems like it came with bolts... I don't remember having to go find any for it. But it's been a year and a half ago now.

Here's a pic of the adapters from the batterymart site. Says you can connect a top post or side post cable to them.
Attached Thumbnails PC680...How do I connect the batt.terminals???-ody-3217-0006.jpeg